To qualify as an Entrepreneur, an individual must have a net worth of at least CAD$300,000, have managerial experience in a business that they either owned or controlled, and be willing and able to establish or acquire a business in Quebec which will create at least one incremental job in Quebec.
- Intend to live in Quebec
- Net worth of $300,000
- 2 Years of experience in the last 5 in operating a lawful and profitable business while controlling over 25% equity.
- Submit business project to create a new business or buy an existing one and manage it full time on a daily basis (if business was purchased under similar program within the last 5 years is not acceptable).
- Applicant must own 25% of Quebec business with a minimum value of $100,000
- In one of the three years after receiving PR: candidates must acquire or create business, employ one Quebec resident (other than him/her and family) full time- agricultural business is exempt and participate in daily operation of the business.
- Applicants must obtain 50 points to create a business out of possible points during selection process.
- Applicants must obtain 60 points to acquire a business out of possible points during selection process.